The value of new orders:
- increased by 9.1% in the third quarter of 2021, as compared to the same period of 2020,
- increased by 20.3% in the period from January to September 2021, as compared to the same period of 2020.
The value of construction works done with own workers:
- increased by 12.0% in the third quarter of 2021, as compared to the same period of 2020,
- increased by 16.0% in the period from January to September 2021, as compared to the same period of 2020.
1. INDICES OF CONSTRUCTION WORKS ON TERRITORY OF REPUBLIC OF CROATIA
2. NEW ORDERS OF CONSTRUCTION WORKS ON TERRITORY OF REPUBLIC OF CROATIA
3. VALUE OF CONSTRUCTION WORKS DONE AND BUILDING MATERIAL, COMPLETE UNITS AND STRUCTURES AND PROPULSION MATERIAL USED
4. VALUE OF CONSTRUCTION WORKS DONE WITH OWN WORKERS, BY TYPES OF CONSTRUCTIONS AND WORKS
1) Reconstructions, maintenance and repair works of existing buildings.
Sources and methods of data collection
Data on construction presented in this First Release are collected through reporting method by using the Monthly Report on Construction (GRAĐ-21/M form) and the Quarterly Report on Construction (GRAĐ-21/3M form).
Coverage and comparability
The Monthly and the Quarterly Report on construction are collected from business entities (legal entities and tradesmen) and parts thereof employing 20 or more persons classified according to the NKD 2007. (NN, No. 58/07) into section F construction in the Register of Business Entities or the Crafts Register.
Data refer to all construction works (new constructions and reconstructions, maintenance and repair works on existing constructions) done on the territory of the Republic of Croatia.
Constructions and works are classified according to the Classification of Types of Constructions – KVG.
The value of construction works is presented in current prices and includes works actually done during the reporting period, irrespective of whether they are paid for or not.
The value of construction works done includes the value of work, building material, complete units and structures, propulsion material and electricity, expenses of construction machinery usage and equipment and other expenses related to the work in question.
The value of construction works done excludes value added tax, purchase costs of the land, project costs, surveying of land and supervising of services.
The value of new orders is the total value of the contracts made in a reference month with ordering parties. An order is considered to be made on the day when a contract is signed between the ordering party and the contractor.
New orders also include works done by constructor on own account and for sale (business premises and dwellings). Referring to constructions on own account and for sale, it is assumed that the order is placed on the day when works have actually started and that the presumed value of works is included.
More detailed notes on methodology of these surveys are published on the web site of the Croatian Bureau of Statistics at www.dzs.hr.
|NKD 2007.||National Classification of Activities, 2007 version|
|NN||Narodne novine, official gazette of the Republic of Croatia|
Published by the Croatian Bureau of Statistics, Zagreb, Ilica 3, P. O. B. 80
Phone: (+385 1) 4806-111, Fax: (+385 1) 4817-666
Press corner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Milenka Primorac Čačić, Director of Business Statistics Directorate
Lidija Brković, Director General
Srećko Palej and Mirjana Mikulić
USERS ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO STATE THE SOURCE.
Customer Relations and Data Protection Department
Information and user requests
Phone: (+385 1) 4806-138, 4806-154
Fax: (+385 1) 4806-148
Phone: (+385 1) 4806-115
Fax: (+385 1) 4806-148